Supplementing Vitamin D

Monty,

It does offer some help to us. However don’t expect miracles from it though, as the thread title indicates.

I take 25,000 IU a day right now.

Isnt 25,000 IU’s dangerous? Im up to 6000 IU’s and no real change for me yet.

Seeing as in as little as 20 minutes of full sun exposure, your body can make any where from 10-20,000 iu of Vit. D, no, it’s not. Just do some research and you’ll find all you need.

Thanks, im definately looking into it.

recently being taking a wellman multi vitamin an feel the tiniest bit better!

Reckon it could be helping??

Also refrained from masterbation. Surely several months of ejaculatory abstinence would let everything re balance if there was any chance at all ‘au natural’.

Figured i’d go full hog after giving this a go.

It’s a shot in the dark (forgive pun) but worth a go right!?

Im up to about 10,000 iu’s of Vit D daily now and mood seems a bit better. But, no changes blow the belt. Still shrunk up, testicles ache, no libido… etc.

I dont know if completely abstaining from masturbation AFTER you crash helps much. I think most of us who can have to force ourselves to once in a great while just to see if we can.

I could probably force myself to go 2 or 3 times a week but I dont want to have to force myself, I want to want to have sex again, only then i’ll know i’m ready for combat situations.

Unfortunately I dont really EVER want it anymore. If abstaining for a month or 2 gave my the feeling of real desire back only once even if it took 2 months I would still appreciate to have that feeling just 6 times a year so I can remember that I am a man at least.

See the following post linking low hormone values including vitamin D to impaired immune response:

http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4610

http://meridianvalleylab.com/5-alpha-reductase-over-inhibition/

Saw this site linked in a thread on one of the other sections. It claims Vit D3 is a 5ar inhibitor? I’ve been taking 10-15k IU a day for months… hasn’t noticeably helped, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt either. Now I wonder.

there are a few reports of very good reactions from using vitamin d3.

i tried it i even loaded up with crazy doses like 100,000iu’s 3-4 times a week for few weeks then 50,000iu’s ED after that

no real effect - may have helped my semen quality/quantity a little but not sure.

I think vitamin d levels are affected in us, but mainly as a symptom. One of those downstream problems affected by the actual root cause. Whatever that may be…

hi, new here…

is it necessary to take Magnesium when supplementing with Vitamin D3? also do you guys know if supplementing with 5000 IU of Vit D3 per day is safe long term?

I think you’d be safe at that amount. I take one 50,000 IU dose every 3 days. Not a bad idea to supplement Magnesium. I like ZMA Fuel personally.

Since getting pfs from my own experience Vitamin D seems to have a big affect on me. This summer I felt a lot better mentally and sexually from getting thirty minutes of sunshine on most days. Luckily we had a heat wave which helped a lot as I’m in the UK. Now the winter is coming I am going to have two eggs (free range) a day to try and get my vitamin D from food as I’m sceptical of supplements. Has anyone else found this to be effective in anyway?.

Lol 2 eggs (or any food really) won’t do shit for Vitamin D.

I’m not a scientist and just an ordinary guy. On the eggs packet it said that this was equivalent to the daily dose of vitamin D required. Would you say that you have to mega dose vitamin D to have any effect.

im sceptiacal about THE cure. but its certainly a strong tool to try get high d3 levels! but the sunbathing way whilst watching massive jiggling butts at the beach is preferred over a robotical intake of exactly dosed pills. in winter try doses>3000IU daily
we need to aproach this terrible syndrome in the most hedonistic way possible :):slight_smile: @Andrea

dude, 2 eggs contain 120IU! Thats literally nothing.

I take a 5000 IU pill every single day for Vitamin D at the top of the range.

I checked Vitamin D and my levels are fine.
I took large amounts of Vitamin D but I hadn’t any particular benefit.
However you can try.
During summer I go to beach, during winter I go to solarium.
UV exposure gives me a lot of energy, good mood and libido.

1 Like

Anyone else tried Vit D?

Vit D IS a Evil vitamin and will destroy your Life for EGRs exprpesion.

1 Like