Supplementing Vitamin D

This, it’s fat soluble, you have to build up stores before you’ll notice much.

I disagree,I noticed my nuts getting bigger after a few days

You’ll notice some effects off the bat, I have too. But for the best results you’ll have to take it for awhile. Your body will want to replenish its stores first.

I noticed benefits right away as well.

Liquidfirex: Not sure what you meant with your post. You’re just repeating what I said?

You were stating your belief and I was trying to tell you why it makes sense and back it up with science :stuck_out_tongue:

I see.

If I’m feeling this good now, I can’t wait to see what it’s going to be once my deficit is paid up. Because of our state we forget what it’s like to feel normal. Everytime I make a break though and I think I can’t feel any better, I start feeling better. I really just forget what it’s like to feel really good naturally. Definitely promising

Another observation:

I notice if I take all my Vit D doses in the beginning of the day, rather then spread out after each meal, I feel more from it. I was taking one dose after each meal, for the past couple days I’ve taken it all before lunch. So I’d have one after breakfast, one after snack and then finally my last one after lunch. This makes a difference for me.

That is totally awesome!! I’m so glad you’re feeling so much better! :smiley:

Latest vitamin D study:

ergo-log.com/vitamindantioestrogen.html

Might explain why Vitamin D and higher testosterone are linked.

The more I read about Vitamin D the more impressed I get!

Very impressive. Good stuff! Everyone on this board should be supplementing.

I believe the regime for people with low vitamin d is to take 50,000iu’s once weekly,some even take 100,000 weekly.

"You may have heard some people taking 50,000 IU’s per
week, as a single dose - one day a week. This is an
alternative recommendation that we disagree with.

The reason is simple: Peaks and Valleys.

What do we mean by “peaks and valleys”? When you take
any pill, the body digests it and it enters the
bloodstream. After a certain time (usually a few hours),
it reaches high blood levels (peaks) in your body and then
it is gone (valleys).

When you have a high dose pill, the body digests it, uses
it and then excretes it. If the dose is too high that the
body cannot process it, then the excess is wasted through
the kidneys. Then if there is no repeat dose, the body
goes without seeing it for a long time (six days).

When you take a vitamin pill on a daily basis, the body
will “see” it on a daily basis. Since your body continues
to have trillions of metabolic processes going on 24/7 it
makes more sense to have beneficial vitamins (and other
supplements) circulating around when the body needs it -
which is all the time - not just one day a week.

This is the reason why people taking high dose Vitamin D
regimens once a week have such a difficult time in getting
their Vitamin D blood levels up. Daily administration is
much better. "

Low Vitamin D may be linked to Parkinson’s (not sure if it is a cause or an effect)

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/ … 101008.php

Any thoughts.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17230473

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18816795

I guess its official vitamin d3 has alot to do with the erectile dysfunction on this site,heres something I just read.

Vitamin D is found to be a latest treatment against erectile dysfunction (ED). Vitamin D is naturally available in the sunlight. Specifically the morning light of the sun is found to be rich in the Vitamin D. Men who expose themselves to the sunlight everyday are found to very superb performers during the sexual encounter. Men who contain the proper amount of Vitamin D never face any problems related to the erectile dysfunction (ED). Vitamin D is found to be of great importance in proper functioning of the male sexual drive. According to the latest research, Vitamin D enhances the sexual stamina in men and makes it possible for the men suffering with the erectile ][b]Vitamin D can cure the erectile dysfunction permanently is the claim of the scientists, but they have said that we still need to do some more research to use it as a natural cure for dysfunction to have a successful satisfactory sexual intercourse. erectile dysfunction.[/b][/u]

Vitamin D is found to play a very important role in maintaining the health of an individual. Vitamin D is an essential part of the endocrine system [1] as it controls several of the adrenal hormones, growth of cells, production of enzymes, and has other direct genomic functions.Even the enzymes necessary for the proper functioning of the penis are produced by the Vitamin D so the scarcity of the Vitamin D may lead to the erectile dysfunction in men.

BigMike, please post links to any cited studies/comments, as above.

Looks like it’s from here:
articlet.com/article7816.html

I read that if you take high doses of D3 that you have to supplement with magnesium

My success with Vitamin D tapered off :frowning:

See my updated member story in the signature link…