Etifoxine

I’m not debating merits of Melchangi’s study . I’ll post it when I have the chance

Melchangi found lower levels of Allopregnanolone in the CNS of the PFS group compared to the control group . So plasma or urine Allopregnanolone levels are not relevant as it pertains to Melchangi’s study.

High Allopregnanolone in urine of the guys that got the ZRT tests is not telling us what their CNS levels are . But it is telling us these guys are not producing low amounts of Allopregnanolone. Because the tooth fairy did not put flagged high Allopregnanolone in their urine . I’ll post their results soon

I’ll post Melchangi’s full study so you can see what I mean about the Allopregnanolone results not necessarily saying they are low . Just lower then control group

Ok fine, but this is tangential. The purpose of this “protocol” isn’t to provide a therapy pursuant to Melcangi’s results. It’s to increase libido period, which increasing ALLO apparently does, even when ALLO levels are already normal.

I believe Melcangi found numerous PFS suffers with almost non-existent levels of allopregnanolone in serum.

Why use the precursor to GHB over actual GHB?

It seems using the precursor could be dangerous since there is no way to monitor how much GHB it’s actually synthesized into.

I’ll check

In the Italian Wiki page on allopregnanolone, it’s stated that Fin and Dut can lower its levels.

So you don’t have to try to buy a “rape drug”, in my case. Not worried about dosing. Will just titrate up from almost nothing and look up experience of others.

2 Likes

Understood

Your right . Deff need people to step up and try things . Props on doing that

Please keep us posted

It would be nice to have your Allopregnanolone levels on ZRT’s test to see if we could correlate your levels with the result of the trial

Hopefully the protocol also improves your bitter, toxic attitude towards everyone on this forum @vkg1

Thanks man. What are you working on?

1 Like

Don’t worry about what I’m working on, its not your business. Btw, aren’t you the same bitter guy that was whining and scolding everyone in every post how trying things was useless? Pretty ironic isn’t it.

1 Like

Nope and certainly no bitterness here. Frustration? Yes of course. How could we be satisfied with the progress we’ve made?

All I do is point out that we have already being trying and failing with TTHCWP for 15 years and if want results then we’ll need to start facilitating research and/or move on. Why that’s apparently so embittering I guess I’ll never know.

Etifoxine has been tried by dozens off people with no results i got mine from RUpharma but had no effect on symptoms

Yes the “protocol” is Etifoxine+Progesterone+GHB. Etifoxine is merely the potentiator here. All of these have been tried standalone previously. What’s new here is the emphasis on their complementary functions that when summed supposedly actually produce an effect.

1 Like

seems interesting looking forward to updates on this

Best of luck, @vkg1. Though I will say that I don’t see how this is any less ‘bro-sciency’ than many other experiments which have taken place by users of this forum which you have repeatedly derided.

3 Likes

It isn’t, it just is something actually somewhat new. It’s not as if we are getting research started. The few that were driving anything here seem to have given up on us and many even seem hostile to it. Without science all there is is broscience.

Over all I like the protocol

I question though if we are low in Allopregnanolone or if Allopregnanolone increases sexual drive . I mean Allopregnanolone is a GABA agonist . It’s really a positive allosteric modulator of the GABA receptors which increases GABA agonists ability to bind to the GABA receptors. I can’t find much on GABA agonists increasing sex drive

I think the excitatory neurotransmitters are more responsible for sex drive then GABA .

Also I view increasing Allopregnanolone similar to taking Xanax . Benzodiazepines make my sexual sides worse and benzodiazepines are also a positive allosteric modulator of the GABA receptors

1 Like

ALLO definitely influences libido considerably. It’s been years and now I’m rusty, might look up later, but for example, people with PTSD also have ALLO and sexual dysfunction problems (85% of males with PTSD have erectile dysfunction) and some have even speculated allo is primary in pathogenesis. Sometimes I wonder even if some component of our issue might be trauma-induced. Also recall lot of studies on rat sexual behavior and allo, for example https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24728651/

Interesting

That’s about female rats but I’m sure if we could find something similar for male rats

I have read before that Allopregnanolone is involved in sex drive . But i think dopamine and other excitatory neurotransmitter are “more” involved in sexual stuff. 3a-diol is also a positive allosteric modulator of the GABA receptors. I’m highish in 3a-diol in the urine and middle range in blood for 3a-diol. I have highish urine Allopregnanolone as well. So highish urine in two natural positive allosteric modulators of the GABA receptors.
The other guys that got the ZRT test analysis are flagged high in both urine Allopregnanolone and 3a-diol

Also I’m flagged low in saliva pregnenolone sulfate which is a negative allosteric modulator of the GABA receptors

So I think I have too much GABA as it is