I wonder if at the time of a depression crisis they would take this new remedy in depression after finasteride

finasteride

Cambiar a españolBrintellix 10 mg
One of the most unpleasant side effects of treatments for depression and that more abandonment causes in therapeutic adherence is the decrease of libido or sexual desire. However, this tolerability problem could be solved with the new generation of antidepressants with an innovative mechanism of multimodal action
"Sexual dysfunction is a very common effect in many selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), since serotonin helps to manage depression and anxiety, but in a large amount it inhibits sexual desire. Additionally, it is possible that as serotonin increases, dopamine, another neurotransmitter that facilitates sexual arousal, is reduced, "said Dr. Enric Álvarez, director of the Psychiatry Service of the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pay and full professor. Psychiatry at the Autonomous University of Barcelona, ​​during the press conference convened by Lundbeck to present the first drug of this new generation of antidepressants.
Improvement of the cognitive function of the patient in remission
But the differential value of this drug does not reside exclusively in the greater preservation of the sexual impulse. The improvement of cognitive function in patients who achieve the remission of depression is one of the strengths of Brintellix. This cognitive function is, together with lack of energy and sleep disorders, one of the residual symptoms of depression, that is, those that have been significantly related to an elevated risk of relapse after treatment and other indicators of poor evolution, such as suicide attempts.

Some people get relief from this, I crashed very hard off of just two doses (in the same intensity as when i first crashed off fin), but it subsided very soon and luckily fixed some problems i was having. That being said, I wouldn’t recommend anyone take it, it’s all a roll of the dice and some people have gotten PSSD from it.