Japanther's Member Story

What medications were you on?

Tdb
“What medications were you on?”

You have read through his post, right?

Think rawfood diet helps people because you take in more amino acids which aren’t broken down in the cooking process. These amino acids are precursors to neurotransmitters.

Food for thought.

thats just one benefit of many benefits of the diet…

Recovery/cure or ongoing treatment? A cure usually stops the condition cold with no further treatment needed. Not trying to downplay this, just putting things in perspective.

I agree with this statement, i had to fast for 24 hours for some blood tests and my brain fog is reduced, got a big morning erection aswell. :smiley:

a real brainfog does not reduce in hours… it reduces in months…

I’m sure there are “shades” of brainfog. Not everyone experiences complete debilitation from this symptom. People will notice a reduction in brain fog from a short fast, but for someone like you, where the fog was all consuming, it might not make that much of a noticable difference.

why is this?

Why is any of it? Who knows…If we knew, there would be no point to this website… Bottom line is some people experience some symptoms worse than others. I guess it comes down to individual chemical make up.

No, I mean why is real brainfog ONLY reduced in months? I’ve heard of the fog lifting in hours or days from other treatments of other conditions.

Finasteride inhibits neurosteroid synthesis in the brain, impairing cognitive function. It likely takes time for the brain to heal itself from such changes when undergoing androgen/neurosteroid deprivation from Finasteride. How long that is, depends on each individual.

yes, raw fruits and veggies…

if you need some protein, you can get seeds, seaweeds and so on…

or you can try organic chicken… as the only cooked thing like 1- 2 times a week. I heard that this makes not much trouble

but cooked things in general, processed and denaturated foods are poison for you…

a healthy diet is the main key for success, try fasting as well

i found l- glutamine extremly good and i take vit. B supplements

Just to add to this thread, I have been on a largely raw food diet for a few months, and I can testify to the health benefits.

Indeed, my decision to go largely raw was prompted by seeing this thread.

I have not yet gone 100% raw, mainly because of the cost of sourcing enough raw food and the necessary equipment to make a raw food diet palatable (e.g. blender, dehumidifier), but I do intend to do so in the next few months. I’d saw that I am currently 70% raw.

Benefits for me include incredible amounts of energy, like never before, total mental clarity, the diminishing of cravings, massive improvements in the quality of my skin. I also find that more energy tends to lead to better erections.

However I should add the caveat that it has not improved my libido much. Thinking about it, Fin fucked up our adrenal system. Sugar gets your adrenals working much faster for a while, leading to increased libido and sex drive (hence why chocolate is often called an afrodysiac) for a short while before they get tired. With a raw food diet, there is much less sugar.

However, I think that a 100% raw food diet could be the best way to get your body to recover, because honestly I can feel how much healthier I am when eating mostly raw. It’s an incredible difference. I do intend to try to go 100% raw for 6 months or more and see if it has any greater lasting effects for me. If I manage this then I will post the results. Regardless though, one positive result of this nightmare has been that it’s force dme to pay attention to diet, and I have completely transformed my lifestyle so that now, at least, I am very healthy in terms of my day-to-day lifestyle. Before this, I realise now how badly I ate.

1 Like

for the raw food diet are you allowed to have supplements? Like creatine, ginseng. maca, vitamin C vitamin D etc etc

Glad to hear raw is working for you. One comment about chocolate though. It’s not the sugar that is responsible for it’s aphrodisiac qualities, it’s the cacao itself.

I’m actually not sure about this. I expect that raw foodists would advice that you take organic supplements if any, but I’ve not looked into it.

i think you can can take supplements… i tried to take pure supplements… with that i mean… mostly without any additional things.

i think it is nescesary to take a b 12 supplements while being on raw. ( at least when you are vegan raw) …

can imagine that raw butter or raw milk can work as well… its important to take some high quality raw fats as well. The best fats are like raw coconut oil, raw hemp seed, raw butter…

its because to take some fat while fasting or while doing the raw diet cause lots of toxines can not be washed of the body without fat. Some toxines need fats…

also I felt that i works better for me when i seperate my sugar - fat intake, when i dont take them together…

for example: at lunch i eat avocado and some veggies… in the evening i eat fruits.

what is extremly healthy is a green smoothie everyday. It kicks the rawfood diet to the next level. Just put some green leafs, prefered dark green leaves with some fruits and some water in a blender. Drink around 1 liter of green smoothie everyday for a few weeks or months and will help extremly.

do you think chees in general is not good? maybe thin chees or mozzarella is it considered raw food?

Hi guys,

as i mentioned before, i´m fully back to life! I consider my lifestyle and diet changes as the main issue, why my brainfog has lifted completely.

I think it is soooo important in your chase that you eat well, having enough exercise, sunlight and enough sleep.

Just want to share with you, what kind of i ate and what kind of supplements i took.

My Diet:

I in the beginning i´ve been on 100% rawfood for quite a while and i´m still around 85 % rawfood. Rawfood and esp. wild food is the MAIN reason why i recovered fully.

Every morning i drink a smoothie made of wild herbs which i collect on fields or the forrest, and fruits. Sometimes i put a raw egg in the smoothie but especially in the beginning, when the fog is still heavy, i think the eggs arent to good. You can use them after a few months when the fog gets less to make sure, that you get enough protein.

During the day i eat a lots of organic vegetables/ fruits, seeds, berries. I think smoked or raw fish like smoked salomon or salomon tartar are fine. I added them just after one year to my diet, but i think they are allright and you can take them from the beginning. If you dont want to skip meat, i would suggest do eat raw organic beef tartar… no other meats.

Make sure that you stay low in fat, i recognized, that when i eat fats like nuts etc., that the fog increased. The only fat i was fine with, was avocado and the fats from the fishes. With all other fats, the brainfog increased.

Make sure that you get a very good water. Spring water is the best water but available for everyone. Here is a map where you find springwater findasoring.com.

AVOID ALL processed foods, all refined foods, sugar and all grains. In fact the only sugar i ate was from fruits, thats it.

After some time on rawfood diet, i started to introduce some steamed veggies like steamed yam to my diet. But i would suggest to do this just after a few months of raw. In the beginning, it is important that you detox.

I drank also lots of vegetable juices like fresh carot juice. I bought a juicer for that.

Get seaweeds and seavegetables and try also natural fermented foods like raw sauerkraut or kimchi. I may be, that when the fog is still heavy that you cant take this, but after some time, you can take it and it will help to improve your health too.

My supplements:

dong quai ( it is a chinese herb which builds blood in the liver and helps the liver to detox)
glutamine
Ox-Bile
organic minerals
vitamin D
krill oil
Vit. B-Complex

I took those suppplements for months and they helped great along with the diet.

And of course make sure that you have low stress, enough sun, do exercising. Meditation or yoga is great too. And in summertime walk barefood.

Thats pretty much the things i did, to get rid of the brainfog and i was very successsful with it. So hopefully i gave some of you some inspiration. Recovery is definitaly possible.

good luck to you guys!!

1 Like