Human Leydig Cells for first time available on the market

Available man Human Leydig Cells

Product description

Leydig Cells (LC) are located in the interstitium of the testis near the seminiferous tubules. One of the main functions of LC is to produce testosterone after stimulation by pituitary luteinizing hormone. LC, through synthesis of testosterone, play a key role in mammalian sex determination by inducing differentiation of the Wolffian ducts into male reproductive organs. Additionally, LC produce insulin-like growth factor 3 which is required for scrotal descent of the testis. Recent studies have indicated that molecules such as cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterases can modulate testosterone production in LC, suggesting that testosterone synthesis may be manipulated using pharmacological targeting. Cultured Human LC are a useful in vitro model to better understand testicular development and to develop treatments for male reproductive disorders.

HLC from ScienCell Research Laboratories are isolated from human testis. HLC are cryopreserved at passage one and delivered frozen. Each vial contains >5 x 10^5 cells in 1 ml volume. HLC are characterized by immunofluorescence with antibody specific to GATA-4 and CK-18. HLC are negative for HIV-1, HBV, HCV, mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi. HLC are guaranteed to further expand for 5 population doublings under the conditions provided by ScienCell Research Laboratories; however, HLC are not recommended for expanding or long-term cultures due to limited expansion capacity.

Recommended Medium

It is recommended to use Leydig Cell Medium (LCM, Cat. #4511) for the culturing of HLC in vitro.

Great. What does that mean?

It mean those cells are already in the market for first time in human history.
It mean that probably no more TRT is necessary.

You missed to read that - “This product is for research use only. It is not approved for use in humans, animals, or in vitro diagnostic procedures.”

2 Likes

No I don’t miss it, I read it, but you the one that miss something, with money everything is available in this world my friend.
The reason that it is being in sale for research only is because there are not yet a FDA procedure approved for that propose, but the product work, trust me.
Fuck the FDA after all they are the main reason of what we are in this situation, for me there are not difference if is or is not approved by FDA, for now on I will do my own research and I am who are going to approve or disapprove any procedure that will be apply on me.
I DO NOT BELIEVE FDA ANYMORE

1 Like

Exogenous leydig cells may not be a cure for all forms of hypogonadism. It depends on what is causing it.

Also who knows if these can even be placed in the body and used by it.

arkaeik Let me ask you something, why are your reason to not believe that it will not work ?
Those cells are HUMAN leydig cells, are going to work in human for sure, in a rat or in a zebra fish maybe are not work.
I am been doing reading about leydig cells since 2012, and I will tell you that those cell are the ideal cell to treat primary hypogonadism. and it is what at least what I need.
My total T is normal but in my opinion is not high enough, my free testosterone is sometimes low, sometimes normal low, I am very but very happy to know that those leydig cells are there and available for commercial used. I been looking for it almost every single day of my life since 2012 and finally are arrived and to stay…

I hate to say it @moonchild, but your post there doesn’t convince. You don’t explain why this is the answer, you just say that you know, because you’re an expert who has done their research and expect people to trust that. I personally don’t like that sort of thing. It’s what people who are unable to argue their case do. It’s quite common on the internet. I’m sure that your time is short but if the gist is that the forum can’t understand your theories but when they ask you about them you simply say they should trust you, I’m not sure there’s much benefit in sharing the post?

1 Like

Let me put clear something, I didn’t say that the leydig cells are the answer for PFS, I said that is the answer to TRT. TRT is a life treatment, now leydig cell transplant is just one time treatment.
I also said that thoses cells are going to work because I had been reading since 2012 about leydig cells and I research that previously work had been done in animals and it work.
If you have a doubt that those cell are not going to work, then maybe you had done more research and have more argument to refuse it.
I don’t know if you don’t see yet the benefice between of having your body producing testosterone naturally vs injecting.
At least I am very very very happy with the finding that those cell are available for first time in the commercial arena to potentially treat primary hypogonadism, if you are happy injecting yourself testosterone good for you, but definitively I am not.

@MOONCHILD this is the biggest piece of bro science I’ve ever heard. What are you going to do with the cells? Inject them straight into your sack?

This does not make TRT redundant. Men with hypogonadism have Leydig cells to begin with. And if a dysfunctional pituitary gland is responsible for hypogonadism, the Leydig cells won’t be the answer.

1 Like

I will not inject those cell to my testicles, I will find a doctor a professional on the matter and pay him to implement the procedure as soon I have the money to do so.

OK, there is three type of hypogonadism

Primary : Testicles do not produce enough amount of testosterone or leydig cell are not responding well to LH and are kind of dysfunctional.

Secondary: Pituitary gland is not producing LH, also it can be due pituitary tumor or empty sella syndrome that ocurre when pituitary gland has been damaged.

Tertiary: form of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism , is caused by failure of GnRH secretion from the hypothalamus. The most common cause of disordered GnRH secretion is Kallmann’s syndrome, a hereditary disorder that is often associated with anosmia, an impaired sense of smell.

When I saw my endo he told me that my testicles are wasn’t responding well and that was the cause why my T was low normal, he told me that my pituitary gland was working properly, he say that was primary,
It was happening to me when my total T was around 187 ng/dL ( 2012 I was total impotent ).
My testosterone eventually increased over the time and my last test was 489 ng/dL, but I still not happy with that reading.
In general, the normal range in males is about 270-1070 ng/dL with an average level of 679 ng/dL

A good batch of those cell can make you to produce T at the levels of a teen.

Now guys if you want to still arguing or having doubt about this subject please see your own endocrinologist or urologist, I will not continue responding to this subject, I just posted as information to those who are interested and knows about what this cells can do, I am definitively very interested,
so far I know Propecia can potentially have damaged those testicles cell.

1 Like

I respond great to clomid and Nolvadex, they raise LH really high.

I tried tapering slowly over 2 months. Now I feel like shit, balls smaller again.

My body just doesn’t produce enough LH on its own. Fucking bs.

My case was Totally different, I use clomid and didn’t rise my T much.
Even if you LH is low normal a high concentrations of brand new leydig cell will increase your T significantly, those cell will respond better even a low LH signal.
Rember something leydig are the one that produce Testosterone they are the factory.

Yes, it would work if leydig cell dysfunction is causing hypogonadism. However I am sure that PFS/PSSD are caused by a problem with receptors, otherwise they would be easy to cure. We see that even hypogonadal men have some libido, just less than usual. It is quite unheard of for it to completely disappear. And obviously all of the other symptoms unique to these syndromes (genital numbness is an example) show that it is a very different beast compared to a simple hormone imbalance.

I told to a guy in California, he took Propecia for 10 Years and he is recovered, he told me that optimals levels of testosterone are crucial for the recovery.

I will say something else guy, I want to have brand new leydig cells that it will come with brand news receptors to responde pretty well to our LH whatever the level is, to increase my levels of Testoterone high as possible and I don’t know why are you guys so skeptical with those cells.
The only thing that I can guarantee is that I will have those cells transplanted to my body regards of if work or no, and the other thing that I guarantee you is that never I will inject in my body that nasty TRT.

If it was testosterone level that was the problem, people would be able to raise their testosterone level and recover? If that’s what you’re saying, then unfortunately you’re incorrect.

Again, I never said that rising testosterone will reverser PFS, I said that I talked to a guy in California that he is recovered 100% from PFS, he told me that to get recovered from PFS is crucial to have optimal testosterone levels.
Obviously and have all sense if you have PFS and in top of that your T- levels are low, in that case you are not going anywhere right ?, Are we all agree on this?
And yes, I want pretty much to have the testosterone levels as a teenager naturally, who doesn’t want that ?
Jesus why are so stubborn ?

**Note:**The study below show that our leydig cells were also damaged at some degree in many of Us, and it could be the cause of Our low T or low normal T.

finasteride -treated mice, increased incidences of testicular Leydig cell hyperplasia

You are wrong, you leydig cell are the ones that are not responding very well, you are forcing your testicles with high LH levels to produce more T, when in fact when leydig cell are responding well to LH with just normal range even with low normal levels of LH you can have high levels of T. you can ask this to and good endo and he will confirm it.

Yeah but my body should sense that my testosterone isn’t high enough and produce even more LH to compensate if my leydig cells don’t work like pre PFS.

With high LH (on clomid) I feel very good. This LH level should be my natural level now.