GHB (Gamma Hydroxy Butyrate)

does anybody know how paulwaters is today?
There were some doubts about his credibility here.

I try to get GHB. But I really want to rely on people’s credibility. I have already made the mistake to trust solonjk to go to Greece to get prostate massages. It turned out it was a big mistake.

I didn’t use my gbl. I was waiting for italy’s response to my pm to use it. He didn’t answer. But now i have ghb, which i’ll probably use in the next month with the advice of a friend who has tried it other times, but who has also warned me about ghb being an extremely serious drug. I would also like to know if the power of inhibition of HDAC is the same using an antifungal and using ghb. In that case it would be more logical to try an antifungal, because it’s much safer. But seeing the recoveries using ghb, there’s probably some difference.
I’ll tell you when i start using it.

Ehh, are you located in the USA?

I get the impression that the only real issue with GHB is how strong it is and potential addiction issues. Ask your friend about it’s effects and dosages and i am sure you will be OK.

As i have mentioned in this thread before, i have taken Phenibut and it is a very ‘serious’ drug indeed. I overdosed the first time i took it, slept for 18 hours straight and woke up barely being able to move and then i was very ill for two days straight. I have taken it a couple of times since then and taken care with the dosages and all i can say is WOW, what an incredible drug/ supplement. So i can only imagine how good GHB is.

If you aren’t even going to bother to use the GHB or GBL then at least offer it to someone else on the forum that may want to try it.

Could GHB really be are fix, if so any thoughts on how we are going to talk any doctors into prescribing this?

physiolgenomics.physiology.org/cgi/reprint/00208.2009v1.pdf

There are 11 subtypes of Histone deacetylases (HDAC), and not all HDAC inhibitors have the same properties in terms of inhibition and targets affected. This would explain why not all HDAC’s have the same effect. In other words, should GHB have a positive effect, you can’t just substitute it with a antifungal, for example (even though the antifungal may also have a positive effect). By the way, I’m not sure antibiotics/antifungals are “safe”.

Awor, please clarify this : are you telling people here that they could take “antifungals” for their supposed HDACi properties? Which antifungals are you talking about? Are you saying that “antifungals” as a whole are HDACi? If so, where did you get this info from? Please provide some proof. I actually know for a fact that this is wrong.
HDAC inhibitors (at least class I and II) are in effect antifungals (HDAC inhibition has by itself antifungal effects), but the reverse is not true. viewtopic.php?p=53666#p53666
Trichostatin A, a well known, potent HDACi (probably the strongest), is therefore a strong antifungal. Its antifungal property was known first, then its HDACi -hence anti-cancer - effect was discovered, which is actually the main reason for its antifungal effect.
Niacinamide, butyrate and other HDAC inhibiting compounds have recently been investigated for their antifungal activity. Recent studies show how HDACi potentiate the antifungal effects of azoles (which are NOT HDACi) and highlight their interest in new antifungal strategies.
Nystatin also has NO HDACi properties. Proof here : biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/ar1702.pdf (thanks to 2nd amendment for providing the link). Its safe to say that the very similar polyene amphotericin B isnt an HDACi either.
Amphotericin B, Nystatin, azoles have no HDAC inhibiting properties… Which antifungals are you referring too then? Trichostatin A is the only well known HDACi that I know of that has always been used as an antifungal first and foremost.
I also read that you’ve been saying that in addition to antifungals, “just about all antibiotics”, have HDACi properties. Please clarify which ones because commonly used one such as penicillin, streptomycin, and gentamicin have NO HDACi properties worth speaking of as the study kindly provided by 2nd amendment shows us (unless the study was conducted by complete morons).

edit : added a GREAT article on (safe) dietary epigenetics modulators for those interested
Nature or nurture Let food be your epigenetic medicine in chronic inflammatory disorders.pdf (606 KB)

You really need to calm down. When you’ve calmed yourself down and cleared your head, think about whose misinformation sent you do Kos.

What exactly is the point of this post? Kos is behind us. We have learned from it. One of the things I have learned from it (besides that I do have prostatitis and that noone should take a medication before researching it really, really thoroughly - as if fin hadnt been enough!) is to challenge people’s advice on this board and confront them to cold, hard researched, facts. You only seem to go around parroting what the admins say as if it was gospel. I am presenting the results of my research to awor and asking him to clarify his statements in the light of these findings. EVERYONE here should be held to the same standards levels. If anything admins’ posts should be held to a higher standard level when people seem to beleive anything they write without requiring any type of proof. What exactly is your problem with that?

@AWOR

Hi. How come you say you are not sure if antibiotics and antifungals might not be safe? I was hoping maybe you could elaborate on that some for me since I am currently pooping nystatin. Thank you very much.

Lennon, why would you ask Awor about that? You have all information about this on the internet. Let me answer quickly if you find using google bothersome :
“Antibiotics and antifungals” represent many, MANY different compounds with different modes of action, and toxicity profiles…
They can be systemic or act only locally, for starters. Ex: rifaximin is an antibiotic that is poorly absorbed and thus only exerts its abx effect in the GI tract, limiting its toxicity. But ALL antibiotics will deplete gut flora which will always have a detrimental effect on health, at least short term, and recent research seems to indicate than long term too! ALL antibiotics are toxic btw, they are just more toxic for bacteria than for human cells. Toxicity profile is a both expremes of the spectrum. Amoxicillin is quite mild and easy for most, barring an allergic reaction. Fluoroquinolones present a toxicity to ALL human bodily systems that is heavyly underplayed by doctors… ask me how I know about this.
Antifungals pretty much ALL present liver toxicity. Oral nystatin and oral amphotericin B are virtually not absorbed so they will only effect fungi in the GI tract, and wont ever interfere with your liver. But nystatin is not used as injections because of its extreme (lethal) toxicity, injectable amph B is only used in bad cases of systemic fungal infections because of its high toxicity too. Azoles all present different levels of liver toxicity too. With oral nystatin you should be safe though. But dont count on it to exert any kind of HDAC inhibiting property.
I think the risk of GHB only lies in abuse, in reasonable doseage and occasional, non-compulsive uses it seems like a safe drug.

@VENCERMOS

I asked him that because he may have additional knowledge that applies directly to our situation, beyond just the typical google articles. If I am not mistaken, our condition is not well understood, and Awor has more knowledge than anyone else on here in regards to that. That is why I asked him. That is my personal choice and I am free to make it, so no need to question me about it. It is no ones business but my own why I do anything.

By the way, thank you for answering my question to the best of your ability. Now I would like to know if Awor has any more in depth info in regards directly to PFS. If he does not want to answer, he can be the one to tell me so.

Really? How many of you exactly beleive that? Is this the reason why you will beleive anything he states? Do you STILL beleive that “just about all antifungals and antibiotics have HDACi properties”, for the sole reason that “Awor said it so it must be true”, despite me PROVING this is WRONG? Have you read my FACTUAL post above the one answering you “to the best of my abilities”? Dont you get it isnt an opinion but a FACT that I am exposing?

It is printed, as “fact” by several sources that upon discontinuing finasteride all side effects will resolve. Like I said, I appreciate your trying to explain it to me. I meant that. But, just because Google or other medical tests state something is so, does not make it so. We of all people should know that. I fully support Awor, because whether he is right or wrong, he has his fingers deeper in the pie than anyone here by far.

Unfortunately, none of us has his fingers deep in pie. :slight_smile:

I do not understand the logic behind this…
So awor stating that “just about all antifungals and antibiotics are HDACi” without he slightest evidence behind it but his word, is enough for you to beleive it when mere logic and all the scientific literrature and knowledge in the world proves it isnt the case at all?
Merk-funded studies “proved” that fin sides are reversible (this got repeated by brainwashed doctors), then a group of people complaining of persistent sides quickly emerged, thats evidence! Your comparison with fin is sooooo out of line I dont know where to begin! That quoted sentence is based on such screwed up logic it should be jumping at you…

Please read awor’s study thread attentively, and with a critical eye. So far he has NOT made the radical advancements in PFS knowledge that you seem to have been led to believe AT ALL.

@VENCEREMOS

Obviously, we both feel differently about things. Personally, I do not care to discuss it any further.If you have anything you feel you need to say to me, please do it via PM.

Anyways, good luck to you and I hope you feel better. Take care.

This.

Also guys, I don’t know whether you have all seen but ‘Blunted’ has been prescribed Xyrem. So that will be a 4th/5th person to experiment with GHB/ Xyrem.

“Feeling” has nothing to do with any of this… You’re basically saying that you will stick to your beliefs despite evidence proving they are ill-founded. Good luck to you.

Btw, thanks for caring about my well-being, but I’m feeling quite good atm, Ive learned to cope with PFS symptoms a long time ago and Im very slowly recovering from my floxing. That last experience taught me that we should be grateful for what we have instead on focusing on what we cannot do. Funny how a good floxing helps you realize there are far worse things in life than being PFS’d.

I am leaving again for a while, but i updated my thread today.

Just note this:

Someone who isn’t me has now tried GHB & GBL
Someone who isn’t me converted GBL to GHB with all the correct equipment etc
Someone who isn’t me expriences much improved and deeper sleep as a result of taking it
Someone who isn’t me realises this could be a fix, but it isn’t an overnight fix
Someone who isn’t me is part way through their GHB protocol and is experiencing positive benefits in all areas, but due to the homemade method used, it’s likely it is not good enough

Over and out. May check in some time in the future

Last week i tried GHB for two days, without benefits. I used it at night, and it made me very sleepy, immediately after taking it i went to bed both days. Apart from that, when i waked up i had a hard sensation of pressure in my head, that lasted more than an hour. I decided not to take it again, because that sensation was scaring. Maybe i’ll try it again in the future, but for now, i cannot report any benefits in these two days.