GHB (Gamma Hydroxy Butyrate)

You cannot use it for more than 3 days in a row. Ideally you should be taking 14 day breaks from use too. I use it sparingly - it’s on to keep in the cupboard.

phenibut didnt do anything for me

i used mrm relax-all. no way it is even remotely close to ghb

You must have got shit stuff. Trust me, the stuff i have got is incredibly powerful, hence it knocked me ill for two days after 18 hours of sleep. You need to get pure powder from a NON brand.

Check drugs forums and you will see that many agree that phenibut can be as powerful as GHB - it crosses the blood brain barrier.

Maybe it doesn’t work for some - how much did you take?

Hmm, this forum that paulwaters started seems bogus. I mean, this guy came in here claiming GHB helped him recover, then he insulted all of us saying we were retarded, told us not to blame Merck (as if they’re innocent), claimed that our problems have to do with candida, then said he was going back to take Prope***!? :astonished:

I mean, wtf? Worst of all, he joined this forum to tell us about his miraculous recovery, made only seven posts, said he was taking that poison again, and then never made another post again. I imagine his side-effects exploded 100x over and he’s probably buried in a ditch somewhere.

To be fair. Yeah, Paulwalters story is dubious to say the least.

Did you try GHB or what?

Paulwaters and ithappens both used ghb followed by nystatin, has anyone else attempted this?

so only two people have taken GHB and both have had recoveries of some sort? the thing with paulwaters is he brought up the diet stuff with anti fungals as tim has said, so i’m wondering which actually did good for them? plus ithappens said that he didn’t have sexual sides, just mental. i read that Xyrem is used to treat muscle loss associated with narcolepsy and that the same problem can be associated as a side effect of SSRI use. i know many people have muscle loss and possibly we have similar mechanisms taking place.

the thing i’m worried about with this drug is proper dosages and proper uses of it. i’m worried if people on this forum got their hands on it, they wouldn’t know how to properly use it or use too much or something, i read online people can die from it from taking too much. and i understand how much people want to find a cure… just worries me, especially without a doctor guiding…

Italy side effects got better using only ghb. Both ghb and antifungals/antibiotics are potent inhibitors of a class of enzymes called deacetylases (HDAC’s).

A quick backgrounder on this: Hormones (called ligands) dock with receptors, which in turn activate a complex molecular machinery called transcription followed by translation. The output of this process are some form of protein (including other enzymes), which then do things in your body. The body regulates this machinery via numerous mechanisms. One such mechanism is acetylation, which typically increases transcription rates. This is offset by deacetylation, which typically silences gene transcription. A deacetylated gene will then often attract another class of enzymes called methyltransferases (MT’s), which will lead to methylation of certain regions of the gene, thereby silencing it more persistently. This, however, can also be reversed by a fourth class of enzymes called demethylase. However, demethylase activity can only occur in the acetylated state of the chromatin structure of the gene.

Even though not proven yet, it is plausible that methylation of some regulatory genes is involved in the root cause of our problem. It thus would make a lot of sense, that inhibiting HDAC’s by means of the above substances could improve the situation. HDAC’s, by ihibiting deacetylation, cause acetylation of the chromaticn structure, thereby activating the gene and exposing it to demthyltransferase enzymes (which in turn can remove “excess” methyl groups).

A better understanding of the relevance of these mechanisms to your problem is vital if we want to successfully treat it one day.

Given the potential issues associated with ghb, I am not endorsing the use of this substance or any other treatment for that matter. All I am saying is that HDAC inhibitors could potentially play a role in future treatment options.

When you say better, do you mean back to 100% sexually?

Also, how the hell are we supposed to get GHB?

GHB has a whole host of other benefits too.

Gazaa has a lead to Xyrem from a doctor on the NHS that i am waiting to hear about but i doubt the doctor will follow through and prescribe it. So, if anyone in the UK has a chance of getting GHB - please get in touch.

GHB basically used to be very common and was in fact sold in your average health store. That was until women started getting raped with it. Bodybuilders loved the stuff - using it for sleep would help them build muscle and give them high energy levels. GHB also ruined a lot of lives. It is a very addictive drug so if anyone does get hold of some, do your research and find the right dosage to give you the amazing sleep that it can induce and do NOT go over that or start using it recreationally.

Just type in ‘GHB’ ‘GHB benefits’ ‘GHB bodybuilding’ and you will find all that you really need to know. Plus there is the other stuff that Awor is talking about.

GBL should have the same effect and can be purchased online!

Your best bet is on the party scene, especially the gay scene. Do you know any drug dealers? i asked a couple of dealers and one of them basically told me that nobody uses it anymore. I guess your average dealer will be selling cannabis, coke, ecstasy, maybe a couple of other things - GHB is probably difficult to come across.

You could push for a prescription of Xyrem - ithappens got one

You could buy GBL off the internet, which converts to GHB in the liver and has the same benefits (i think)

drugs-forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36

Am i right in thinking thats 3 out of 4 recoveries on ghb/xyrem?

ithappens
paulwaters
italysideeffect

and the user ‘19’ didnt recover on it?

i want to know why these people actually took GHB and what the reason was behind it. this guy is just openly telling people to do GHB, it just seems really fishy to me.

is there a test for gaba even?

and there’s ways to get stuff… just gotta know the right place to look.

Bryce, what the fuck is wrong with you?

I have posted numerous sources outlining the reasons why GHB could be of great benefit to PFS victims. Awor also just posted a lengthy post on one possible reason for the recoveries.

For the record, i tried Phenibut, which is apparently very similar to GHB and it knocked me out for 17 hours straight - it was the deepest sleep i have ever experienced in my life. I can only imagine how good the real thing is.

Yeah we could post all day about different treatments that look good on paper for PFS. Sorry if I didn’t state it more clearly, but I want to know if it’s possible to test the things that GHB helps with. Which is why I asked about if you can even test for GABA, which I found out is true… but not sure on how effective it is? i’m going to see if i can that done.

i’m going to look into it more later this week when i have more time, but I’ve just been reading this drug forum about people who are addicted to it or took too much of it and now have issues with sleeping, digestion, pain, etc. I realize that they abused it, but i’m just worred about in our gentle cases of the exact mechanisms going on and what the risk factors are etc.

It’s like the same way how some people take certain things and they have great benefits from it and other people crash even harder… I just feel uncomfortable putting random substance in my body, especially illegally without the use of a doctor.

You cannot test GABA levels - that is bullshit

Can ANYONE in the UK help me get hold of GHB? does anyone want to go on a quest to find some? it’s still the holy grail of experimental treatments id you ask me

so how do we know GABA is a problem if we can’t test GABA levels and know for sure… ? is there some precursor or something after it that we can look at to determine if we are somehow depleted of it or not?

We don’t. Why do we need to? we are not in some sort of ideal situation where we can know everything. If you want to try GHB, quit asking pointless questions about it on here, do some independent research and make your choice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-Aminobutyric_acid

Italysideffect, ithappens, Paulwalters all used GHB and recovered. Gaba occurs naturally in our body. GHB is a known aphrodisiac. That gives me more than enough reason to want to try it.

From what I recall paul and ithappens only had mental side effects. Where does italysideeffect say he was cured?