GHB (Gamma Hydroxy Butyrate)

Just read through all of this and I can’t help but feeling like Paulwalters was a complete fake from the very beginning. GHB may very well be helpful and it sounds like it’s already helped a couple people but I feel like his story was fake inside and out as if he was nothing other than a plant by Merck. I’m typically not one to believe anything that sounds even remotely fishy but on this site I’ve always given everyone the benefit of the doubt. From reading his postings, I refuse to with this case.

Regardless, I’m glad to hear some people are having success with this possible treatment and will research it a little better before I consider going down that avenue myself. I also look forward to hearing results (both good and bad) from people undergoing use of GHB.

Just FYI, I got a Xyrem prescription in late Sep. 2011 when my sleep was really horrible (now much improved). I took it for about a week, building up to the maximum dosage per my doctor’s instructions, and it didn’t do a thing for me. The Xyrem customer support people said it just didn’t work on everyone. Of course, your mileage may vary.

Can any users who have been prescribed Xyrem post which doctors they went to, please?

Managed to procure GBL. Used 1.5ml and feel rapidly into a deep sleep. Interestingly, after just one dose of gbl, on successive nights I have responded better to valium as a sleep aid. I am going to get my very knowledgeable friend to convert the gbl into na-ghb which is the exact same substance as xyrem. This I plan to use a couple of nights a week with phenibut which I hope will allow longer deep sleep.

Please then come back and post, im very interested in ur experience

By the way, i threw away a couple weeks ago GHB that doctors prescribed me as a kid because i was bedwetting…i felt so frustrated as it was experied for over a decade… Apparently many years ago it was easily prescribe and regarded as safe.

I’m hoping you guys will post follow ups to this thread with your experiences, good or bad. Please.

GBL -> GHB
GHB
Phenibut
Trichostatin A

Thank you

It worked for one night, then a rapid tolerance developed. GBL.

I found L-Theanine and Phenibut to be GREAT sleep aids btw.
Just not used every night to avoid tolerance.

used together?
tells us the dosage and how often can you use them to avoid tolerance

which kind of insomnia do you have and how much does it relief it?

Yep, as a last resort I will use Phenibut.

At the moment I am sticking to a low carb, high fat diet (trying to be as ketogenic as I can); taking Phosphatidylserine to lower cortisol to help with sleep (huge improvement there); I’m about to supplement DHEA specifically for sleep; and perhaps keep on with 5mg of progesterone cream daily.

I’m still taking L-Theanine daily along with oxaloacetate to help with the gaba/glutamate balance. I’m looking into Bacopa and Kava Kava as poitential sups to help upregulate gaba receptors.

Im curious of phosphatidilserine.
What were your initial readings of cortisol and how did you know they were high?
How long did you use it for until you saw improvements in sleep?
What improvements did you see?

Long story short: did playing with gaba help anyone’s sexual sides,i.e., low libido, numbness, ED,…???

Nope.

The Seriphos phoshatidylserine is good stuff. I sometimes take 6-7 capsules a day but it stops dead the heart palpitations, I no longer wake up to those which is a relief in itself.

Google more on how Seriphos is used for chronic insomnia.

Im not waking up with heart palpitations anymore. I do have heart palpitations upon falling asleep if im not used to the enviroent and it is noisy.

I have early morning waking up. Did seriphos solve that for you?

Yes because its regulating cortisol and the HPA axis. Waking early is a sign of cortisol surge.

The thing is i had bought relora and i didnt see any difference.in fact it seemed to trigger spasms.

Does seriphos work for you accutely or do you need to take it chronically? How long until.it works?

Was your cortisol high on your blood tests?

Sorry for all these questipns but we share some insomnia thraits

Relora and Seriphos are two completely different things and when it comes to lowering cortisol Seriphos is king. I’ve never even taken Relora.

Read my posts, I take 6-7 capsules a day. YMMV.

Yes I have chronically high cortisol- tests proven.

It works for me and is the only thing that has lowered my cortisol. If you have high cortisol it is impossible to sleep. I have seen dramatic improvements in my sleep quaity.

I have no further input.

Google Seriphos and insomnia.

thanks a lot but iwas just asking your for FIRST HAND experience.
I havr googled seriphos many times in the past. I know exactly what it does, ive seen the studies. As with most supplements its better to ask someone for experience, not google.

I have read all your posts carefully too, you on the ither hand seemed not to have done it. I didnt ask you how much you took every time, i just asked you how long it took until it started workibg

Thanks anyway for the info

If you have done the research and read the studies you would know that Seriphos gets to work right away…I thought that was implicit.

Anyway, its an effective sleep aid that is battling my unrefreshing sleep.