Glutathione infusion therapy

I read about Fluoroquinolone Toxicity and found it is the same as PFS. Our issue is more likely due to impaired P450 liver enzymes

Please read these two stories. Bot patient’s (female and male) got cured to a very great extent after Glutathione infusion therapy.Since I don’t understand everything I am copying here what I think might be important.

1-http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3981197/

The IV therapy continued with 10 cc of L-glutathione (100 mg/mL) and 10 cc of Poly-MVA, a novel antioxidant compound that is used in patients with immune system dysfunction.10 These were added to help immune system function, as antioxidant therapy helps to reduce chronic inflammation caused by incomplete tissue repair.11 She continued this therapy on a once weekly basis for an additional 8 weeks. At this time the patient followed up and reported a Quadruple Visual Analogue Scale score of 37 and a disability rating of 35%

2- medicationsense.com/articles … 070508.php

Rob reports that within a month of beginning treatment, his condition improved considerably. Since then it has improved further, and he currently rates his recovery at 95%. During this time he has experienced some minor relapses, but no major ones. A few residual symptoms persist including some short-term memory loss and tightness in his upper left leg. Rob is working again and has no major limitations.

1 Like

give it a try

This theory looks very close to final one. what organ can come in contact immediately to foreign substance?It is the liver. this is why there are acute liver failures like mushroom poisoning. Mushroom poisoning happens within few hours to weeks. The link I posted here contains elevated estradiol, progesterone etc because liver is not doing its job.
It explains why you feel initially well and then worse after TRT.
why people don’t feel better after HCG/clomid. why their Estrogen/progesterone spikes.
why for years nobody gets cured.
why vitamin D3 gives you improvement (because VitD increases Glutathione)

I don’t think only GT is low, God knows what else has gone low that was important for our health. It is likely we will not get 100% results because we can not replace everything which has gone missing.
I went to buy Glutathione and SAMe yesterday but was very expensive. I will search cheap ones.

Although the links say that IV is the only effective way of increasing GT, I think supplements taken for longer period of time are effective as well. I have been taking Vit D3 for years.I did not feel better immediately after starting VitD, improvement came 1-2 months after and then with time I kept feeling better and better. Today although not 100% back, but far better what I used to be.
I am planning to take Raw Liver and NAC (N-acetyl cystein) as per draxe.com/glutathione/.

If you want to increase glutathione, try these:

Liposomal Glutathione- I use Bulletproof
S-Acetyl Glutathione
Cellgevity-pretty great
Whey Protein

Have you used any of the above, how is the result. I tried NAC but did not feel any thing. Many experts say NAC is useless as destroyed by stomach enzymes. The best it taken through IV.

I’ve tried all. S-Acetyl Glutathione was my least favourite. I currently rotate bulletproof liposomal and cellgevity (or sometimes add together). Whey protein and raw milk are staples in my diet. I also use R-Lipoic Acid. When I first took R-ALA I was very sick- I think this is due to its heavy metal chelating properties. I definitely had detox symptoms but I now take it without any problems.

I have noticed a difference. I’ve been taking the above for so long now and I am a healthier person for it.

1 Like

the whey protein has to be non pasteurised, the pasteurised stuff kills much of the glutathione precursors, makes them unusable

bulletproof.com/whey-protein-net-wt-16-oz/

Setria glutathione is relatively cheap and seems to work:

kyowa-usa.com/news/2014/06-04

I just bought this:

amazon.co.uk/d/qid/Setria-L … rds=setria

Just a quick update, I am currently going in hard on the glutathione protocol and it seems to be working. My brain fog has lessened. This is my protocol right now:

• Undenatured Whey Protein
  • Raw milk (I pick this up from Borough Market - farmers market)
  • Bulletproof Liposomal Glutathione tabs
  • Healthy Origins Setria glutathione
  • R Lipoic Acid
  • Turmeric/Cucurmin
  • Swanson S.O.D. Antioxidant complex (superoxide dismutase)
  • Liposomal Vitamin C

I’m going to add in some Siliphos milk thistle for extra liver support. I will look in to adding the methylation B vitamins too.

That is great that you are able to tolerate the whey protein as it is the best method of constantly boosting glutathione.Sadly i am sensitive to dairy and a number of other foods and supps.

I have done two glutathione/vitamin c IV infusions and they did help.They call this treatment skin whitening/brightening and it should be available at a good skin are/plastic surgery place.I would do it more often but cost was like $150.Basically everyone with cfs or chronic disease like pfs has glutathione depletion.

I might also recommend boosting vit c intake as this antioxidant takes a load off the glutathione system but you probably already knew this.

Hey man do you still feel better than you used to? What do you attribute this to?

Yes. I think so too.

Why domyou think that?