Any hope for baylor research this month?

no problem i will do .

2 Likes

if only things was that simple around here ,

Ok that’s very good post. How much will gene-expression test cost per participant?
Can’t we just organise this like 23andme study with third party lab?

1 Like

Users are not allowed to solicit funding for things OUTSIDE of propeciahelp or pfsfoundation.org… we had a thread around the holidays last year that challenged people to donate 100 dollars. At least a dozen people did. We should absolutely do that again this year. It is personal funding that you are not allowed to solicit.

lets do that right away and have it ongoing ?

1 Like

Hi folks,

Going in the same direction, could you kindly check this thread and make necessary to comment the page of this movie maker ?

It could be our best shot to lift quickly awareness about PFS.
People managed to do it for accutane.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Yes, will do. Positive is always the best way, even if its hard sometimes. Just ordered my kit (choosed the expensive one because of curiosity)

As soon as I get my result I will post it on the dropbox. Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

A lot of things to be optimistic for imo.

CRISPR tools are refining and getting better, safer, and precise (PRIME editing).

We just have to figure out what’s going on exactly, and the tools above would be ready to help us solve this issue.

The mods here imo are pretty accurate with their epigenetic change theory and have created a plan. Thanks for helping out brother!

1 Like

are you confident prime editing if we found out exactly whats going could eventually heal us? love the positive vibes its how i get through day to day

Well the tools’ abilities speak for themselves.

Gene editing tech has been here for decades so it’s about time we are seeing breakthroughs.

In regards to my confidence, it depends on which theory you believe in.

This message board and PFS foundation believes in the epigenetic change theory.

Other users here like to think it’s neurotoxicity, auto immune, gut biome etc.

Based on everything I’ve read and seen, my judgment is to trust the epigenetic change theory, very easily.

And if for some reason that ends up being wrong, I have trust that awor and axolotl are competetent enough to get to the bottom of the problem, if given the resources hence these projects.

say its the epigenetic theory in your opinion could we be healed after we find the root cause?. is there anytime frames on things in production right now do you know? although its good to hear things being done a time frame on when to expect things would keep spirits around here high

It’s hard to get a time frame on things from my perspective. I think we will get a better idea once the mods finish writing a research paper that we will use along with the survey to get funding. once we achieve the funding goal, it would be more plausible to be more transparent when it comes to information and time frames. Right now its tough because no one knows, we have to do a lot of gritty work in the beginning with a lot of uncertainty.

epigenetic changes means its reversible from what I know. a lot of cancer treatment research goes into epigenetic therapeutics, and tools and information are refining + becoming more clear.

im quite new here but it seems only now we are breaking through and trying to get things moving . have people been in the dark on this site for many years without progress?. do you know if the research papers are getting done now?

lets hope its epigenetic and we can all go home one day!

1 Like

Yeah the site had a revamp in 2018. Look through @awor’s “posts” to see it.

It’s most likely epigenetics but we have to find the root cause.

Baylor study not publishing quick is definitely making things harder but we just have to work with it at this point and move forward with other angles.

Research paper should be coming around Christmas according to axolotl
Welcome brother. Stay positive and strong, one step at a time. We will get through it

What are you talking about? The foundation has not been set up to let awor or axo spent the money on their personal theories. The money is donated so that it can fund studies done by REAL scientists.
Axo has not studied anything in this field and gotten a degree, as he would readily admit. He was an artist/writer just a couple of years ago. We need professionals helping us, not moderators on an internet forum. This is getting ridiculous.

i think what he means is they will lead the way by going through professionals / scientists etc with the funding . not that they would just spend the resources on made up theories of their own

1 Like

Not they, the foundation. Again axo has no scientific background and is not a professional in this field. Therefore it should be made clear that funding will be allocated by the board of the foundation to official, professional institutions. The pet projects on this site by axo are nice but will not be funded by the foundation. There is a clear separation there and we shouldnt muddy the waters here.

1 Like

i read somehwere that they would publish in october, is there no link between us and them so we can ask what is going on with the publishing? . if we can get the word out there on uk tv and netflix as mentioned then thats a huge boost for us

pet projects?

I don’t know why people are referring to this as a leak. Sometimes researchers present ongoing studies at conferences before they get published in peer-reviewed journals. The abstract was put into a conference booklet for everybody who presented at the conference.

I’ve seen this kind of thing before for Melcangi or Belknap before their studies were officially published.

People really should stop asking when it will be published because it doesn’t do anything and nobody is going to post confidential information on the forum anyway.